Hello Blog World & Happy Birthday to ME!
Hello blog-world! My first post… how exciting! What better way and day to get started than on my birthday?!?!?! My name is Jenny and I’m a wife, mom, and business owner. I never thought that I’d get into this blogging thing, however, I think it’s going to be nice to have this corner of the internet to reflect, share my nifty tricks, and give you a little glimpse into my family life. I’m not sure how to start this off, so let’s just jump right in with a Friday Five (I’m corny like that) about me? It’s obvious that I love my family, so let’s get to some fun ones:
- 7-Eleven is my jam! I love my fancy lattes and am always game for wings, however, I’d rather have a coffee and some fresh wings from 7-Eleven any day (Gross… I know).
- Jeans, Flip flops, and Tank Tops are my jam. I’ve been known to wear flip flops in the rain.
- I figure skated for 11 years, and cheered for 5.. or 6 years.
- I live by the beach and I love the beach, however, I’m not a fan of the sand and I’m pretty chicken of the water, but…. I do love to go boating on the water.
- I’m a Tobasco Sauce fanatic. I had over 10 bottles at one point, and before I had my first kid, I used to carry a Costco sized bottle in my purse…. along with a Costco sized bottle of Tums.
What are some fun facts about you and what are some topics you would like me to write about? I’d love to hear from you.
Leave a Reply